;-) About KlickNation
We make astonishingly fun, ferociously addictive games that run on social networks.
Our flagship game, Superhero City, has taken Facebook by storm. In our second RPG, Age of Champions, elves, humans, and minotaurs lead massive armies to battle. In Starship Command, humans versus aliens fight an epic battle for Earth. And in our newest game, Six Gun Galaxy, you are needed to defeat your rivals in combat and help restore civilization.
We're building new games at this very moment. You may want to join us.
KlickNation boasts a team of extremely smart, interesting people who have, between them, built several startups (successful and otherwise); written a novel; directed music videos; run game fan sites; illustrated for Marvel Comics and Dynamite Entertainment with franchises like Xmen, Punisher, and Red Sonja; worked on hit games like Tony Hawk and X-Men games; performed in rock bands; worked for independent and major record lables; attended universities like Harvard, Stanford, Dartmouth, UC Berkeley; received a PhD and other fancy degrees; and built a fully-functional MAME arcade machine.
1015 20th Street Sacramento, CA 95811
Our game development studio is located in the heart of Midtown Sacramento, surrounded by bars, clubs, great restaurants, and art galleries.
;-) About Midtown Sacramento
Midtown Sacramento It is a largely residential community with tree-lined streets and old Victorians. KlickNation headquarters is positioned in the epicenter of Sacramento's art, music, and cultural scene where the neighboring art galleries, salons, and venues host a monthly Second Saturday Art Walk, Midtown Cocktail Week, and Sacramento Wine and Dine.
Within walking distance, you will find:
- 65 restaurants, cafes, and bars
- 33 boutiques and small retail establishments
- 12 salons
- 7 health and wellness centers
Fun facts about Sacramento:
- For a second straight year, Sacramento topped all California cities as a mover's destination in 2010
- Ranked in the Top 10 "Best U.S. Cities to Live, Work, and Play"; a nationwide survey based on strong economies and abundant jobs, reasonable living costs, and plenty of fun things to do. More stats on Sacramento's cultural appeal
- Sacramento's Crocker Art Museum is the longest continuously operating art museum in the West
- Sacramento has many nicknames. It is known as “The Camellia Capital of the World”, “River City”, and “City of Trees"
- Ranked #1 for the most trees per capita than any other city in the world.